Friday, October 29, 2010

Summary of C4K 3-7

Room 16's got Talent
I read the class blog of them talking about a bad thunderstorm that they had over the weekend.  They were very descriptive about it.  They talked about it making their little brother and sister cry, because the thunder was so bad and how the lightening was so bright that it "almost blinded him".  I told them that it was really good descriptive writing.

I read about an international child here.  She used voki and used the name sweetlollepop.  This child kept a reading log which is what he/she mostly talked about.

2017Purple
I read Abby N.'s blog about why she thought sixth grade was awesome and her blog about a story she made up.  She thinks that sixth grade is cool because she has more teachers this year than ever before and she has her own locker, which she finds is a challenge to open.
She wrote a fiction story and it was really good.  I kept reading it waiting for more.  She has a great imagination and creativity.  The only thing I gave her advice for was proofreading before she posted it.  This is a very talented child.

The sixth C4K I read was just a learning blog, in which they commented on what they had learned for that day. My student had commented that she learned it was important to exercise because it helps her bones stay healthy (she was a second grader). Here are my comments below:
children eating applesHi, my name is Tabitha and I am from the USA. I attend college at the University of South Alabama and I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I hope you are enjoying the second grade, my daughter is also in the second grade. You are correct that it is very important that to exercise and stay active. It helps with your health and keeps you physically fit, and you are right, it does help you to stay more energized. Good luck with your second grade year!!

MsN4thPeriodMath- Wilson R.
Here I read Wilson's blog about two apples that they cut into.  Wilson thought is was crazy that the smaller apple had more seeds than the larger apple.  He also said that right after they ate the apple, they took a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment