Thursday, October 7, 2010

My PLN Progress Report


My personal learning network is coming along very well. I have had quite a lot of people influence me just since I have been in this class.  I added Jamie Lynn and Anthony because they have helped me in so many ways, I can not even show my gratitude enough.  I also added the EDM class website because I have enjoyed the posts that Dr. Strange has provided.  
I have also added Facebook because it keeps me up to date with so many different things and keeps my technology literacy constantly evolving.  I added Next Generation Dance Center's website (http://www.nextgenerationdancecenter.com/)  because the owner is a very great leader and she helped me evolve into the person that I am now.  She also holds a Secondary Education Degree and she has always encouraged each one of her students to follow their dreams.  I am coming along in this class very well thanks to these people and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment